FInally New Blog ! This Blog is for Me not the Biz

A Blog of my own, For Me!

Ian Priddis

So where to start?

Been blogging on and off for a while, but had both mine and my business together,  Which worked for a while.  but when things were difficult in my personal life, could not really put it on my blog, though I probably would have not anyway! 


28/09/2017
A new day!, A new start! , Still dealling with the crap from yesterday, but Onwards and upwards!

Sad news today, The Heff , has left RIP!
 

The other thing I want to talk about today here in the UK 0 hour contracts!
I have seen what these do! and even though I run a business, I think these must be stopped. As I see what they are doing to people. Not good!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new week,

Nearly May already !

Dealing with feelings !